Why join our team
We take your career, happiness and general wellbeing seriously.
We work together to build a friendly, positive atmosphere where everyone feels valued and cared for.
We offer the following benefits:
- 25 days' holiday, increasing with length of service
- an annual performance related bonus
- a contributory company pension scheme
- online employee discount and cashback scheme
- enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- social events - summer barbecue and Christmas parties
- free local parking
We have many learning and development programmes that you can benefit from including:
- a coaching framework
- a mentoring scheme
- a suite of workshops and training courses
- a state-of-the-art learning portal.
In addition, we run numerous health and well-being initiatives and team activities so don't be surprised if you're attending a yoga class or joining us for a run in your first week.