• Getting connected

    If your business or development needs a new connection to the water and/or sewerage mains, you will need to contact your wholesaler. This map will help you to find your wholesaler.

    If your business is already connected to the mains and you want to switch to us, please contact us.

    Switch to us
  • Read your meter regularly to keep a control on costs

    We recommend that you read your meter regularly to monitor usage and manage costs.

    Water meters

    Find out if your business need a trade effluent consent

    If your business is discharging non-household sewage (trade effluent) to the public sewer, you will need to obtain consent.

    Trade effluent
  • Have questions about getting connected, contact us.

    Get in touch